Introduction & Supplies
This section contains introduction to Wisdom of the Trees, supply list of supplies you will need and direction on choosing your Treeism.
Prompt 1 What does your “Treeism” mean to you
Prompt 2: Let go and Live Your "Treeism"
Prompt 3: Forest & Trees/ Intention & Action
Prompt 4: The Yin Tree - Tree of the Feminine and Your Treeism
Prompt 5: Home
Prompt 6: For the Love of Trees
Supplies for this workshop are listed below. I encourage you to try out different supplies if you want to, I also hope you will feel free to be creative and change up pages to make them your very own.
Supplies you will need:
- Strathmore 48 page 140lb watercolor paper Hardbound art journal MUST HAVE
- fine sand paper (small piece)
- Extra 140lb watercolor paper sheet to mount templates on
- Koi watercolor field set or other watercolors
- Acrylic paints, I suggest Americana or folk art acrylic paints at least 10 colors you like, plus black, white, buttercream, brown, flesh tone, dark blue (Americana Prussian Blue).
- Paint brushes – good quality for acrylic and separate for watercolor; round #0, #2, #4 and flat, #4, #6, #10-12
- Mod Podge Matt, good quality paper glue, example Yes Paste, permanent bond paper glue – example-Elmer’s Craft Bond, etc.
- foam mounting tape
- foam adhesive squares
- White pen (suggest Gelly Roll 08)
- Black Faber-Castell Gelato or black neocolor or black stabilo
- Sharpie Black Permanent pen fine, or any other fine permanent black pen, I like Tombows
- Pencil 2B, 6B and white eraser
- Paper towels or paint rag, paper plates
- Derwent Inktense Pencil Ink Black 2200
- Book Repair Tape
- Water container
- Xacto knife
- Graphite paper
- Card stock, your color choice
- Scrape book paper, your color choice
- Blending Stumps
- Tracing Paper
- Krylon Workable Fixative
- Washi Tape
- Viva Paper Towels
- Yes Paste