Image is of an art piece created in “I Believe In Angels” workshop created by Sharen Chatterton and is an example of the one of a kind pieces created by participants in this class.
“I Believe In Angels” Mixed Media Workshop – One Day
Not an online coarse, taught in person in Cisco, Texas (Venue to be announced)
Saturday March 21st
9:30am to 5:30 pm with a one hour break for lunch
“Through this workshop I will help you bring to life your Angel, bringing out the love, light and gratitude from within you and letting it shine throughout your piece.”
“Angels are often silent, but they are listening to every thought that stirs our soul.”
What’s this workshop about?
- In this workshop Sharen Chatterton will lead you through the steps to create your unique Angel. We will be using different types of media/ art supplies.
- Through mixed media techniques, we will create our unique angels. Approximate size 16” x 20”
- We will go through the process of filling our page with her unique light and energy. Step by step, we will cover the techniques for creating her face, wings and unique angel features.
Who is it for?
- Those willing to experience a journey of bringing to life, their own unique angel
- Those who want to learn several mixed media techniques.
- Creatives who want to explore their own unique angel through mixed media.
- Beginners to Experienced painters welcome
All supplies will be provided, all you need to do is bring yourself, snacks, refreshments and a paint apron or shirt. We will be working on a 16” x 20” matt board.
Location: Cisco, Texas (Venue to be announced)
$95.00 nonrefundable/nontransferable workshop fee
“Just For You Policy” Copyright Policy
- It is expressly forbidden to share, remake or distribute class materials, templates, images, photos.
- You may not teach class materials in a demonstration, classes, on video or in Schools.
- You may not use artwork copied from Sharen Chatterton’s work for commercial purposes.
- All materials are provided for the personal use of the purchaser and for their creative development.