Tips for viewing the workshop videos
**You will need access to a high-speed internet connection to participate in Workshops. All the videos are not downloadable**
If you’re having trouble viewing videos (or any videos on the site):
- Try turning off HD.
- Confirm that your internet connection is strong and allow the videos to fully load before playing.
- Check what version of browser and operating system you’re using: http://www.thismachine.info and try to update to the newest version that your hardware can support. Also, some browsers may not support the Vimeo Player (Older versions of Firefox and Internet-Explorer seem to be problematic). We’ve found Chrome and Safari to be the most stable.
- Full-screen: Click on the four, tiny arrows next to the Vimeo logo to watch the video in full screen. You can use the escape button to return to the post.
- iPads & tablets: You may need to install the free Vimeo App.
- Lastly, sometimes a quick restart of your computer can solve many problems.
If problems persist, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you asap. Thanks!