Terms & Conditions
To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to cancel an order at any time without further recourse.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
While Gypsy Muse Studio uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Gypsy Muse Studio makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Gypsy Muse Studio assumes no liability for any errors or omission in the Content on the Site. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk.
Neither Gypsy Muse Studio nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Gypsy Muse Studio also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site.
Gypsy Muse Studio welcomes your comments regarding this site, and its products. However, you are hereby advised that any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit may be used by Gypsy Muse Studio for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Gypsy Muse Studio is free to use any ideas, or information you transmit to the Site for any purpose. (To protect us from people abusing the site or pretending we took an idea from an imaginary communication!).
Gypsy Muse Studio may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
We strive to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on online store may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies.
Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order.
Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Online store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Gypsy Muse shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, online store shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If any term or condition herein shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction; the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
By placing an order with this online store, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to analyze transactional data, anonymously and in total, for the purpose of identifying trends, statistics and measurements that could contribute to the enhancement of the online store, identify market sensitivities, or identify relative market appetites towards specific product categories, as examples. For greater clarity, any transactional data analyzed will expressly exclude any personally-identifiable information and will be combined to regional levels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE WORKSHOPS
The terms and conditions regarding use of materials apply upon registration for the course, while you are taking the e-course, and upon and after completing, withdrawing from or terminating the e-course.
ACCESSING GYPSY MUSE STUDIO WORKSHOPS
Only Gypsy Muse Studio registrants are permitted access to the e-course content.
- You acknowledge that you are purchasing a single license for this e-course for your personal, individual use only.
- You are not permitted to share or reveal your login details
All sales are final and no refunds or credits will be given before, during or after workshops. This includes in person workshops and online workshops. No exceptions can be made due to the nature of our workshops.
The e-courses are designed to be completed within the period outlined in the individual e-course details.
- Registrants have access to each e-course during the in-session dates as well as the grace period afterwards noted with each e-course.
- Access to e-course materials beyond these, dates if applicable, requires a separate purchase.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND GYPSY MUSE STUDIO RIGHTS
Reference materials and links provided in the e-courses are provided by Gypsy Muse Studio. Gypsy Muse Studio does not assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of content contained in reference materials or links.
- Gypsy Muse Studio and representatives does not endorse any product, service or organization referenced.
- Gypsy Muse Studio reserves the right to use images shared by students in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. Students will be credited and will retain all rights to their work.
- Gypsy Muse Studio reserves the right to use student blogs in case studies and class materials as a teaching example. Students will always be credited.
Gypsy Muse Studio reserves the right to
- terminate access to any individual who does not abide by these terms and conditions without refund.
- pursue legal actions where its rights have been willingly and unlawfully infringed.
GYPSY MUSE STUDIO SITE ACCESS
You agree that you:
- will not use any robot, spider or other device, process or means to access Gypsy Muse Studio Workshops
- will not compromise or circumvent the security controls of Gypsy Muse Studio Workshops or otherwise gain unauthorized access to Gypsy Muse Studio Workshops
- will not attempt to interfere with the proper working of Gypsy Muse Studio Workshops
- will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works or publicly display any content from Gypsy Muse Studio Workshops without the prior express written permission of Gypsy Muse Studio representatives.